Stark Sports Med. Group Inc. (formerly Synergy Performance) is a cutting edge human performance facility located in Irvine California. Comprised of experts in the assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and performance enhancement of athletes.
- To provide the first synergy of Posture Correction, Stabilization, Force Production, Injury Prevention and Athlete Biochemistry.
- To provide the most avante garde manual medicine techniques and sports injury care to our athletes.
- To provide biochemical and nutritional assessments of our athletes to truly enable Functional Superiority at the cellular and hormonal level, without the use of illegal substances
We combine Manual Assessment and Treatment with Corrective Exercise to solve Biomechanical Dysfunction and take Athletes to the next level!
STRUCTURE dictates FUNCTION!
To only assess the specific area in pain is very common. Treating the joint in pain is even more common. E-stim, ultrasound, injections and exercises account for the majority of treatments for ‘unexplained’ joint pain. But 80% of the time, the pain will return or will never completely resolve because the true cause of the pain (mechanical dysfunction) has never been addressed and solved. The understanding of the Upper and Lower Kinetic Chains in Athletes is paramount to achieving the ultimate Function and Performance.
Joint and Kinetic Chain Dysfunction CAUSES tightness, trigger points, swelling and Pain! That’s the body’s way of responding to sub-maximal function.
My analysis and treatment is seeking a further result and a deeper understanding. If the athlete is Pain-Free and still Dysfunctional, they are only steps away from a reoccurrence or a catastrophic event. The Dysfunction that still exists in the Chain or System can be detected with a complex knowledge of the following:
- articular (joint) biomechanics
- Ligamentous and fascial anatomy and mechanics
- muscle function and quality
- kinetic chain function vs dysfunction ex. proper pelvic function to normalize hip, knee and ankle function
- normal neuromuscular firing patterns/ corrective exercise
- Biomeridian Assessment ex. systemic slow healing is a sign of Liver dysfunction
Better Outcomes thru Superior Anatomy & Mechanics!
Contact us to schedule an appointment today!